IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{Homemade} Tip of the Day

For all you caffeine junkies out there who are just like me and need a morning, afternoon and occasional nighttime jolt to keep on going (with a smile on my face, that is) I decided to take charge of my usual watered down iced coffee.  Let's be serious, I have two kids under two, so who am I kidding that I'd actually be able to enjoy my iced coffee before it got watered down from all of the ice cubes?

Problem... aka DILEMMA... seriously watered down iced coffee

Solution (insert angels singing here)...

coffee ice cubes = no more watered down iced coffee

With leftover coffee from the morning I made coffee iced cubes!  Now when I make my afternoon iced coffee I just fill up the cup with the coffee iced cubes and voila!  This may not be earth shattering for many of you, but for those of who you understand my pain of watered down iced coffee this is amazing.  Now, no matter how long it takes me to finish my cup, it always has the coffee flavor :)

What's your favorite drink that satisfies you to push through the afternoon wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment