IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jelly Bean Jungle

Reagan turned 15 months today!!  I can not believe less than a year and a half ago we didn't even have this beautiful little girl in our life and now she consumes every second and I couldn't imagine a day without her.  She is the happiest and brightest baby, and we get so much enjoyment out of watching her each day learn something new and develop into an independent toddler.  

Reagan - 15 Months Old
We attended our first play date today in the new Meet-Up group I joined, Chic Moms of South Jersey.  Some of the ladies and their children met at Jelly Bean Jungle (JBJ) in Mount Laurel, and we had a blast meeting new people and playing with other kids.  JBJ is marketed for children ages 5 and under, which personally I really like because it keeps the young kids together and makes me worry less about big kids being too rough (trust me, I know kids here can still be rough but I felt it was better than 5+).

Reagan's favorite activities were of course the ball pit and the mini slide.  The big ball pit made me hold my breath a few times as some of the wild boys would jump in from the sides without regards to any other kids in the pit already.




They also had other activities like a climbing maze and a miniature carousel, but Reagan wasn't too impressed with those things yet.  I think she loved just having a huge ball pit at her disposal, and of course that there were other kids running around like maniacs :)  We're hoping to go again soon so Ryan can join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment