IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Close, Yet Still So Far Away


How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs
Fundal Height: 31.5 weeks 
Sleep:  Waking up a couple times a night to go to the bathroom, tossing & turning has begun
Best moment this week: My weekend with friends and family :)
Worst moment this week: Nothing to complain about!
Movement: He moves a ton and is always trying to get comfortable, which means I'm extremely uncomfortable as he pushes into my ribs and hip-bones.
Food cravings: French fries
Labor Signs: Same as always... lots of Braxton Hicks.  I've been on  a weekly OB schedule since 28 weeks and thankfully no cervical changes yet!
Weekly Wisdom: None.  Just learning that I can't get everything accomplished that I want to.    
Looking forward to next week: Going to Jelly Bean Jungle in Marlton on Wednesday with Reagan for our first playdate with a local Moms group I recently joined.   

No comments:

Post a Comment