IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sprinkling a Baby Boy

I was surprised today with a SpRiNkLe for Baby Boy Peddle by my wonderful friends and family.  I was planning to go to Jeanine's under the rouse of our typical Sunday.... get the kids together, get friend time in, and have a nice homemade Italian dinner courtesy of Jeanine's homemade meatballs and gravy.  However, when we pulled onto her street and were turning into her driveway I noticed a bunch of cars I recognized (wink, wink) and was immediately flattered and in awe that everyone was here to celebrate my little man soon to arrive.  The house was decked out in very chic & classy blues and whites, and the lunch was catered by Cosi (my favorite!!!!!!).

We received lots of wonderful gifts to help us prepare for the baby!  Lots of clothes (phew!  otherwise he'd have a lot of pink mixed into his wardrobe), super cute baby boy shoes (I mean seriously, could they be any cuter?), gift cards for those final purchases, bedding accessories to complete his nursery decor, and another monitor so I can big brother both of my kids!  Katelyn used her DIY craft lady skills to make a super cute diaper cake that I have on display in his room for the time being :)

I have to send a big THANK YOU to everyone for attending and for your wonderful gifts for Baby Boy Peddle.  I had such a wonderful afternoon with a very special group of women, and am so lucky to have each and every one of you in my life.  We are so blessed to have such a close group of friends and family to celebrate this special time with.


PS - I can't wait to reciprocate the love... 2012 is the YEAR OF THE BABY among our friends!


On another note, following up from my 34 week OB appointment today, everything looks good!  No weight gained this week, but he's measuring "right on track" according to the doctor (although he didn't give me an exact fundal height measurement) and his heartbeat sounded great as well.  It's all I can ask for that everything be going smooth :)  Apparently, I'm going to catch a break and I get next week off so I don't have to go back until 36 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment