IconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time For a Name Change UPDATED 3/8/12

And the winner is..... "Peddle to the Metal" as recommended by Erinn, a fellow mom-to-be and sorority sister of mine from Drexel.  I truly appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestions in renaming our family website.  There were a ton of great recommendations, which actually made it hard to choose from but I think Erinn really capture what our life is about now.... the insanity of being a young (growing) family taking on probably more than we can chew.




In the over-saturated technological world of blogging, I'm realizing that our name is pretty B-O-R-I-N-G! It's time to change things up and get creative... the only problem is that I am not creative!

I'd like to keep "Peddle" in the title since the blog focuses on our family and has so far been meant to keep our family and friends informed of what's going on in our lives since it can be difficult to keep in touch with everyone.

We are open to suggestions!  Please feel free to leave your thoughts or suggestions in the "comments" section below!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment